Welcome to my blag!
I’m a 20-something human, currently navigating through life, and you’ve just stumbled upon my sort-of virtual diary.
Here, I occasionally lay down my thoughts for you to ponder upon. Sometimes, I may share my experiences (whether that’s related to life, education, hobbies, career or motherhood) – with hopes that in some way it might help you on your journey.
- I am a British Pakistani Muslim woman
- Studied Human Biology and Journalism at University
- Previously was a Journalist for a pharmaceutical news magazine
- Now an Editorial Writer for healthcare PR and communications agency (& I love it)
- Founded a creative magazine platform called Unread in 2017 that’s all about creative hobbies and mental wellbeing
- Married at 21
- Moved into our first home at 25
- A mama-to-be
I post regular (sometimes irrelevant) life updates on Instagram: www.instagram.com/aanbul
& random thoughts on Twitter: www.twitter.com/aanbul
If you have anything you would like me to write about in particular or looking for some advice – drop me a message here on my CuriousCat page (it can be anonymous, but of course be nice).
Love to all – keep smiling 🙂